Scientific Stretching Presented by Paul Chek - Includes manual, streaming videos and test
Brand New to the CHEK Institute ELearning Collection!
In this highly anticipated comprehensive CHEK Institute Elearning course we explore the in-depth world of stretching for optimal health. But as with all CHEK E-learning courses, this is definitely NOT the usual stretching course. CHEK Practitioners are renowned around the world for their attention to detail and their ability to precisely tailor their programs to their clients needs and abilities.
That depth and details is revealed in this course as Paul shows why stretching is FAR more than creating optimal length-tension relationships in the joints and muscles. In fact, stretching, when performed correctly, has a powerful effect on the entire body-mind.
- Understand what stretching offers us for achieving health and well-being; the 1-2-3-4 of stretching.
- Learn basic stretch assessments for targeted stretching.
- Learn the mental-emotional relationships to body restriction.
- Explore the fascia~water relationship.
- Explore pressure release as a means of improving mobility and flow in the body.
CECs and PDCs: