This PPS lesson teaches the fundamentals of Non-violent communication.
Created by Paul Chek - Includes:
- 1 multi-media slideshow
- 1 PDF manual chapter
- 1 downloadable audio interview with Alex and Meera Censor
- 1 PDF Self-Assessment
You deserve the opportunity to pursue your life's dream - your legacy - as passionately and vigorously as you can.
That principle is the motivation for PPS Success and our PPS Success Mastery program. Designed to give real, practical form to your legacy, the PPS Success Mastery Program consists of 12 powerful lessons, each of which will empower you to live a happier, healthier life.
Each lesson consists of multi-media slide shows, a downloadable manual and creative exercises.
Communication Skills Development
Open and honest communication is the cornerstone of any meaningful relationship - personal or professional.
In PPS Lesson 11, Paul unveils a special method of communication that will give you the ability to convey your thoughts – even ones that might be tremendously challenging to your listener – without triggering a negative response.
Put Paul’s system to practice and you’ll discover how to:
- Adapt your natural way of speaking to your listener’s rhythm of communication
- Naturally and effortlessly avoid the vagueness that causes most communication problems
- Maintain your cool in conversation, even when your partner is expressing violent, negative emotions
- Sidestep emotional triggers that can short circuit healthy communication
- Develop the presence of mind to stop a conversation before it can harm a relationship
You’ll also receive an introduction to Non-Violent Communication from NVC experts Alex and Meera Censor.
Once you put these techniques to use, we think you’ll find your communication is stress free, and you, your listeners and your legacy will be happy with the outcome!