Learn Paul’s techniques to make the most effective use of your time.
Created by Paul Chek - Includes:
- 1 multi-media slideshow
- 1 PDF manual chapter
- 1 PDF Self-Assessment
- 1 PDF Supplemental lesson manual
- 1 PDF Daily Umbrella of Purpose form
- 1 PDF Goal Setting form
- 1 PDF Negolation form
You deserve the opportunity to pursue your life's dream - your legacy - as passionately and vigorously as you can.
That principle is the motivation for PPS Success and our PPS Success Mastery program. Designed to give real, practical form to your legacy, the PPS Success Mastery Program consists of 12 powerful lessons, each of which will empower you to live a happier, healthier life.
Each lesson consists of multi-media slide shows, a downloadable manual and creative exercises.
PPS Lesson 8: Time Can’t be Managed
No doubt you’ve run across courses or experts in ‘time management’ before. But there’s just one problem with all of that - time can’t be managed!
No matter what we do, there’s only 24 hours in a day.
This PPS Lesson teaches Paul’s techniques to wring as much you can from each and every day, getting the most you can from the time you have.
Time Can’t Be Managed will show you how to:
- Prioritize and structure your daily tasks around your values
- Determine when the best way to be efficient is to rest
- Balance your work and rest cycles so that you have maximum energy to devote to your legacy
- Recognize and remove the particular roadblocks that take you away from your legacy
You may not be able to manage time, but you can choose which activities to engage in and which to avoid.
PPS Lesson 8 offers you a framework to guide you in your choice of activities so that you can achieve your goals and your life’s dreams, all while maintaining your sanity and your health!