Save more, spend less and develop healthy financial habits with our lesson on money management.
Created by Paul Chek - Includes:
- 1 multi-media slideshow
- 1 downloadable audio interview
- 1 PDF manual chapter
- 1 PDF Self-Assessment
- 4 PDF supplemental money management forms
- 4 PDF supplemental money management guides
You deserve the opportunity to pursue your life's dream - your legacy - as passionately and vigorously as you can.
That principle is the motivation for PPS Success and our PPS Success Mastery program. Designed to give real, practical form to your legacy, the PPS Success Mastery Program consists of 12 powerful lessons, each of which will empower you to live a happier, healthier life.
Each lesson consists of multi-media slide shows, a downloadable manual and creative exercises.
PPS Lesson 5: Money Management
Money can be a source of freedom or great distress. It’s a fact.
This lesson is all about helping you to cultivate healthy financial habits so that your money can provide you with the resources you need to reach your dreams and lead a healthy, happy life.
Between the slide shows, manual and interviews with EFI/Total Gym President Tom Campanaro, you’ll learn to:
- Trace the source of unhealthy financial habits to their roots
- Change your behavior to cultivate effective money management habits
- Create financial statements, debt elimination plans and financial plans
- Draw on your core values and legacy as motivation to sustain healthy financial habits
Money management isn’t all about spreadsheets and calculators. It’s also about understanding yourself – your needs and your habits.
PPS Lesson 5 provides you with the tools you’ll need to achieve that understanding and leverage it to reach your dreams!