Discover how to set more achievable goals and to build successful goal structures that lead to your legacy.
Created by Paul Chek - Includes:
- 2 multi-media slideshows
- 2 PDF manual chapters
- 1 PDF Self-Assessment
- 4 PDF supplemental goal setting forms
You deserve the opportunity to pursue your life's dream - your legacy - as passionately and vigorously as you can.
That principle is the motivation for PPS Success and our PPS Success Mastery program. Designed to give real, practical form to your legacy, the PPS Success Mastery Program consists of 12 powerful lessons, each of which will empower you to live a happier, healthier life.
Each lesson consists of multi-media slide shows, a downloadable manual and creative exercises.
PPS Lesson 3: Goal Setting
Your life’s dream is your overarching goal. But how do you get there?
This lesson teaches you to set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals all of which work together to create an unwavering path to your legacy.
Throughout the course you’ll learn:
- Why most goals people set are just wishes - and why they never come true
- How to build goals that motivate you to succeed
- The keys to linking your short-term and long-term goals to empower achievement
- The best way to motivate yourself to follow through with your goals
- Simple techniques to break out of patterns of procrastination and other roadblocks to success
If you put these techniques to work, we know you'll achieve your goals faster and more frequently than ever - without sacrificing your values or your obligations to yourself and your loved ones.