Fertility is a reflection of health. The likelihood of conception and optimal pregnancy and childbirth experiences can be optimized through the CHEK system. In Natural Fertility, you’ll learn from renowned holistic OBGYN and CHEK professional Nathan Riley, MD, FACOG, how to “lay down the healthiest soil” for optimal fertility and subsequent pregnancy.
Dr. Riley will cover the common causes of miscarriage and provide insights as through the lens of “western medicine” to manage infertility, but will weave in the 4 Doctors and 6 Foundation Principles in order to help participants appreciate fertility and pregnancy through a truly holistic lens, which includes mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects in addition to the physical.
This course is for any couple anticipating pregnancy in the future or actively pursuing pregnancy in the present. It is also beneficial for any fitness or health professional that works with male or female clients of reproductive age, as the ability to conceive and carry a healthy pregnancy is a primary indicator of health and vitality.
On completing this CHEK eLearning course the participant will:
- Understand the common causes of miscarriage and fertility concerns (and what to do about them!)
- Be able to apply the CHEK system to vastly improve your chances of getting pregnant while optimizing pregnancy outcomes
- Appreciate the role of the mental, emotional, and spiritual factors that play into conception and childbirth
- Take away a holistic approach to vitality and fertility that they can apply in their own lives or their coaching of reproductive age clients
- See pregnancy as much as a sacred and spiritual process as a physical process
- 30 videos
- 5 hours of footage
- PDF Manual
- Online Exam
- Certificate of Completion
CECs and CEUs: CHEK Institute 6