Integrated Movement Science Level 4 students learn how to assess the body in accordance with Paul Chek’s Totem Pole system of evaluation and correction. Based on developmental and survival reflexes, students learn to assess key cranial nerve functions, the temporomandibular joint and bite function, cervical, and shoulder biomechanics. Specific orthopedic tests, length/tension assessments, stretches, mobilizations, and corrective exercise techniques are thoroughly covered.
IMS Level 4 students also learn the emotional and mental barriers to healing. The CHEK Professional who completes IMS Level 4 is an excellent team member in any medical practice handling complex cases, and on any amateur or professional sports team where technical approaches to exercise and well-being are needed.
Integrated Movement Science Level 4 Learning Objectives:
- Understand how to correctively perform a comprehensive, full-body assessment of key biological systems.
- Learn how to prioritize therapeutic protocols based on the client’s immediate needs and financial and time commitments.
- Learn how to assess the cervical, temporomandibular, shoulder regions and design effective corrective exercise and stretching programs.
- Learn the emotional and mental factors related to why people don’t heal.
- Completion of Integrated Movement Science Level 3 Program including exam
- A proficient mastery of all Integrated Movement Science Level 3 concepts and methods
- Completion of Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 2 Program including exam
- A proficient mastery of all Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 2 concepts and methods
- Current status as a Licensed CHEK Professional
- Scientific Shoulder Training
- Case History – please contact the CHEK Institute for format and requirement content