Integrated Movement Science Level 2 expands on IMS Level 1 and the knowledge you gained of exercise and its scientific, therapeutic, and performance applications. Students learn infant development assessment as a means of identifying the physical, emotional and mental etiology of movement inefficiency. Paul Chek’s Primal Pattern® system of movement analysis is taught in IMS Level 2 as a seamless progression from infant development.
The IMS Level 2 student learns to identify which Primal Pattern® movements are essential to each individual’s work, home, recreational, and/or sporting environment. Using a variety of exercise modalities, the IMS Level 2 graduate is able to customize any exercise to suit each client’s ability and skill level. All instruction is based on an integrated holistic model for assessing movement disorder and restoring functional movement. IMS Level 2 students learn how to identify which systems of the body must be balanced to create well-being as part of a skillfully designed exercise program.
Integrated Movement Science Level 2 Learning Objectives:
- Understand infant movement pattern assessment and the application of infant development exercises as a foundation for Primal Pattern® movements.
- Learn a holistic, integrated model of Primal Pattern® movement assessment.
- Design fully customized exercise programs based on a needs analysis for each client.
- Completion of Integrated Movement Science Level 1 including exam
- Current status as a Licensed CHEK Professional
- Advanced Program Design, 2nd edition
- Holistic Health and Performance for Women