The CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 2 course builds upon the foundational principles covered in HLC Level 1, teaching you how to apply these with clients and patients. You will also learn Paul Chek’s HLC principles of coaching; essential for a successful Health and Lifestyle coaching practice. You will be guided to fully understand and apply the rationale behind physical and metaphysical assessment, wellness program design strategies, as well as the finer points of coaching for long-term lifestyle changes.
In CHEK HLC Level 2 you will:
- Learn the principles of CHEK HLC coaching
- Know how to implement Paul Chek’s 1-2-3-4 System for wellness program design and client management
- Gain insight into metaphysical correlations with physical symptoms including an introduction to the chakra system and the Love Principle
- Understand the science of mind for effective problem solving
- Realize the value of using Paul Chek’s 4 Doctors Living Philosophy as an effective client management strategy:
Dr. Happiness: Acquire strategies for clarifying your clients’ dreams and keeping them motivated.
Dr. Quiet: Experience daily work-in exercises that are easy to do and share with clients.
Dr. Movement: Apply Paul Chek’s work-out and Work-In™ principles to determine what is appropriate for your client.
Dr. Diet: Deepen your understanding of holistic nutrition and the necessary skills needed to help your clients achieve optimum health.
- Understand how to use and apply the HLC 2 Health Appraisal Questionnaire to design comprehensive wellness programs based on etiology (cause) for your clients
- Gain a solid, functional foundation of body systems
- Know where and how to access multidisciplinary support systems to help you guide your clients
- Completion of CHEK HLC Level 1 program and the exam
- Current status as a Licensed CHEK Professional
- Program Design
- The Book of Chakra Healing by Liz Simpson
- The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need-How to Get Healthy Now e-book
- Primal Pattern® Eating
- A C.H.E.K Practitioner’s Guide to How to Understand and Implement the How To Eat, Move and Be Healthy Questionnaires
- The Kalish Method: Healing the Body, Mapping the Mind by Dan Kalish (digital version included with your paid HLC 2 registration)
- Under the Veil of Deception by Paul Chek (digital version included with your paid HLC 2 registration)