- Do you have bad habits that you just can't shake?
- Do you find you are repeating the same relationship patterns?
- Are you procrastinating more and more often?
- Are you weighed down by financial stresses?
- Are you stranded on a performance plateau at work or in sports?
If these questions ring true, P~P~S Success Mastery's Audio Program series Are Your Memes Building Your Dreams? will help you to develop the habits and beliefs that will make your dreams a reality.
Over the course of his 26-year career as a Holistic Health Practitioner, Paul Chek has used the science of memetics to help hundreds of his patients and students:
- Create loving, healthy, rewarding relationships
- Develop sound financial habits
- Dissolve patterns of procrastination
- Develop self-confidence
- Shatter performance barriers
- Cultivate dietary and exercise practices that genuinely contribute to your wellbeing
Find new self-confidence, be more productive, enjoy healthier relationships and gain more financial freedom using the science of memetics! Improving your “Self” is the best gift you could give to yourself and those you love.
Learn to Weed Out the Memes Holding You Back and to Cultivate the Memes that Will Build Your Dreams
Memes can find their way into every part of your life – from your spending habits to the kinds of relationships you desire. This means the key to success and happiness in your life is cultivating the memes you want to support your dreams. Drawing on years of experience as a Holistic Health Care practitioner, Paul Chek has fine-tuned the tools and methodologies found in memetics to create an incredibly effective system for diagnosing the memes that are the source of disempowering habits and beliefs and transforming them into memes that support his clients and their dreams.
Recorded during his innovative teleseminar series, this audio program will reveal how Paul uses the science of memetics in his practice and how you can use it in your own life. Over the course of this series, you will:
- Understand the nature of memes, what they are, how they spread and who creates them.
- Discover your own memes and determine which are serving you and which are hindering you.
- Learn to rid yourself of your current harmful memes and protect yourself against future memes.
- Cultivate the kinds of memes that will support you in achieving your dreams.
In short, you will have the power to develop the beliefs and behaviors to live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Start weeding your garden today and grow memes that do build your dreams!
Length of Program - approx. 6 hours.